Bowel Prep Tips
- Drink prep cold.
- Drink prep with a straw.
- Add yellow crystal light powder to help flavor.
- Suck on lemon drops to mute taste.
BATHROOM TIPS DURING BOWEL PREP:
- Apply A & D ointment or diaper rash cream before starting prep and after each loose stool to protect your skin and ease pain.
- Buy some soft toilet paper with Aloe.
- Get some magazines or books you can read while your in the bathroom.
- Prepare the bathroom (you will be spending a lot of time in there!)! Clean it if you think the corner fuzz balls will drive you crazy, or make it cozy with flowers or candles.
- Bowel prep is not as bad as you think. For most people they only have to drink once every ten years to prevent colon cancer.
September 15, 2016